Since March 2021, Montana Shakespeare in the Parks has been working closely with the Gallatin County Health Department, Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital and Montana State University to establish protocols to ensure the safety of our company and community around us.
Through this collaboration, MSIP has created and been utilizing the following guidelines.
1. Everyone is required to wear a mask during rehearsals and when not performing.
2. Every team member will be required to perform an at-home self-screening for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving for work that day.
3. Social distancing will be observed, 8-feet for performers and 6-feet for everyone else whenever possible.
4. Housing of performers during rehearsal & on tour will be "bubbled" limiting exposure.
5. There will be no homestays unless only actors reside in the house.
6. No guests will be allowed on tour.
Where MSIP will not be authorized to monitor each community and their established protocols, here are suggestions we are asking of our audiences:
*All policies, procedures and protections listed here-in are subject to change under the guidance of local/university/county/state & federal health officials.
We thank everyone in our community for their continued support and thoughtfulness as we continue to transition out of this unprecedented time. Let’s get the show on the road!